Back patios are the new ‘must have’ living space and well worth the investment. Try these 7 stylish ways to spruce up your back patio and create an amazing outdoor living area for your family:
- Add a deck! Building a deck onto your patio can more than triple your space to make a fabulous and functional outdoor living room. Decks are also great
to level out a sloping yard.
- Who said you can’t decorate the outdoors? Find some cozy furniture (Lowe’s has great outdoor sets!), a colorful rug, throw in some comfy pillows and
you have an official outdoor living room. More space equals more fun and value for your home!
- There is nothing like the soothing sound of running water. Add a water feature to your back patio and up your relaxation factor. With a little Pinterest
help, you can even make your own DIY fountain out of a ceramic pot.
- Need a little privacy? Have your very own pergola built to fancy up your patio. Pergolas not only add private space, but also help create a functional
living area. Throw in an outdoor ceiling fan and some twinkle lights and you will never want to go inside.
- Build a patio bar! Outdoor living rooms are made for entertaining and what better way to amp up the fun than with a wooden bar complete with wine cooler
and glass rack.
- Who doesn’t love a porch swing? This isn’t your grandma’s swing - modern swings are padded with thick cushions and even drink holders. So, relax and
- Pave a path to your patio with brick or tile pavers. Pavers add charm and definition to an outdoor space and create a dry walkway during rainy season.
Your back patio isn’t just empty space; it can be transformed into an amazing living area for you and your family. So, get creative, get your HGTV on, and go to town!
For more information please go to http://www.okcbackyard.com